1) You guys. This is my hair after I let it air dry. Where the heck else are you going to see a style blogger post a real unedited photo of their naturally curly “rat’s nest” of hair?! That’s right. I keep it real around these parts. And please don’t leave a comment telling me I should embrace my curl. I was not blessed with Shirley Temple locks…God was obviously hungover when he created my hair.
2) Start by straightening your hair with a flat iron (unless your hair is naturally straight in which case I am really truly incredibly jealous). I straighten my hair in layers so that I don’t miss anything.
3) YAY! A moment of accomplishment!
4) Using a clipless curling iron, wrap a small 1/2 inch wide piece of hair around the iron (always wrapping away from your face). I start on one side and work my way around my head until I finish on the opposite side.
5) Squeeze a quarter sized amount of Garnier’s Anti-Humidity Smoothing Milk from their Sleek & Shine line.
6) Spread throughout hair…this is important to lock in the style and to tame the frizz.
7) The FUN part – mess up all of your hair! Just get in there and break up those perfect curls!
If you have hair my length, this is how much product I would use. No more than a pickle slice and no less than a Jelly Belly.
So this is my everyday type hair style and many of you have asked how I make it happen. And now you all know what I’m starting with (see box #1 above!) Haha!
xo – Marion
Learn it, Do it, Rock it with Garnier Fructis Style!
Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Garnier Fructis via Mode Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions and positions of Garnier Fructis.